- Emergency Operations and Continuity of Operations Plan Writing
- Hazard Mitigation Plan Writing
- Exercise Design & Implementation
- Emergency Operations Center Design
- Emergency Management Staff Training
- Elected Official Disaster Training
- Emergency Operations Center Staff Augmentation
- Disaster Preparedness and Recovery Grant Management
Emergency Operations Plan, Continuity of Operations Plan and Staff Training
Client: City of Irwindale
Located just 20 miles east of Downtown Los Angeles, the City of Irwindale retained Interwest’s Emergency Management team to write a new Emergency Operations Plan, Continuity of Operations Plan, and train all City staff members on their role and responsibilities during a disaster. This comprehensive approach to emergency management planning will ensure that the City is best prepared for any crisis.
Local Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
Client: City of Santa Clarita
As the third-largest city in Los Angeles County, the City of Santa Clarita has overcome numerous widescale disasters including the devastating Tick fire in October of 2019. The City retained Interwest’s Emergency Management team to update their local hazard mitigation plan (LHMP) to enhance community resilience and open the doors to future mitigation grant opportunities.